- Repairs and maintenance:
- Minor repair work, including the replacement of lamps or the connection of approved portable electrical equipment to approved permanently installed receptacles
- Radio and television transmitting stations:
- The provisions of this code shall not apply to electrical equipment used for radio and television transmissions, but do apply to equipment and wiring for power supply, the installation of towers and antennas
- Temporary testing systems:
- A permit shall not be required for the installation of any temporary system required for the testing or servicing of electrical equipment or apparatus
For more information, call the Code Enforcement Department at (806) 655-5014.