Canyon Police Department Facebook
CANYON POLICE DEPARTMENT FACEBOOK USER AGREEMENT
You can become a Fan of the Canyon Police Department Facebook page at www.facebook.com.
The Canyon Police Department intends to promote effective communication and maintain a respectful dialogue. In that spirit, the rules for posting external comments of Facebook maintain a productive and open forum for community discussion. Our moderators use these rules to ensure that posted comments are constructive and suitable for all readers, while respecting a range of opinions and points of view. Moderation will take place. Posted comments must comply with the following regulations.
- Comments must be civil and may not contain slanderous, libelous, malicious, offensive, threatening, profane, or insulting language.
- References to the personality of individuals or personal attacks will not be permitted.
- Advertising or promotional announcements are not permitted.
- Comments must be within the scope of the topic under discussion.
- Comments cannot include personally identifiable information, such as an address, phone number, social security number or other sensitive information.
- Comments cannot represent a person other than the one posting the comment.
- Comments containing links to other web sites or pages must be relevant to the topic.
- Comments cannot serve electoral campaign purposes. Political messages will not be published.
- Participants are responsible for what they post. Comments must not breach any law, confidentiality, or copyright.
Comments by external parties on the Canyon Police Department Facebook page are not official public testimony concerning any project or program. An opinion expressed on the Canyon Police Department Facebook page is posted for discussion only and is not a substitute for a formal statement in a public hearing process. The Canyon Police Department does not necessarily agree with content posted by Canyon Police Department Facebook Fans. Nothing in any Facebook page constitutes a binding representation, agreement or an endorsement on the part of the Canyon Police Department. The Canyon Police Department will delete any comment that violates this agreement. Users will be blocked and/or reported to Facebook. In addition to this agreement, Fans who also violate Facebook Terms and Conditions
and Statement of Rights and Responsibilities.