Canyon Texas Feels Like Home...
Canyon Texas Feels Like Home...

Go To Search

Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning Contractor
A HVAC contractor is an individual, firm, corporation, or partnership who performs HVAC work, which requires a permit and is regulated by code. They shall be licensed by the State as either a Class A or B air conditioning contractor, shall register their State license with the City, and shall only perform HVAC work commensurate with the class of State license they hold.

Items Required for Registration
  • Copy of State HVAC Class A or B license
  • Copy of driver's license
  • HVAC Registration Form
  • $40annual fee
  • Liability insurance policy of no less than the State required minimum with the City of Canyon named as the certificate holder

Return all items completed to the:
Director of Planning & Development
301 16th St.
Canyon, TX 79015

If you have questions, call the Planning & Development Department at (806) 655-5014.

301 16th. Street • Canyon , TX 79015 • Ph: (806) 655-5000 • Fx: (806) 655-5025