Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Code Enforcement

  1. Event Permit - Block Party

    Application to host a block party

Public Works

  1. Application for Water Tap

    - This application is required for new construction that requires new water service (tap and/or meter) or existing customers that... More…

  2. Right-Of-Way Construction Permit Application
  1. City Vehicle Usage Agreement

    Trash Truck Usage Form